dimanche 20 mai 2007

The walk to paradise garden

Photographer: Eugene W. Smith (1918-1978). The photo "The walk to paradise garden" is from 1946.

4 commentaires:

antropyton a dit…

magical! has your life had more poetry recently or what?! Keep going!

martique a dit…

:D I am doing my best... ;) anyway, this picture has been one of my favourite for a long time. And staying in this poetical mood, I promise not to put in my blog any photo of beautiful Gripens in the blue sky... :D

antropyton a dit…

why not?!?!?! WE LOVE GRIPENS!! I miss them!

Marieta a dit…

hmmmm ich kann nur (mit dem Photo) die Melancholie spüren.

Habe ich dir noch nicht erzählt: vielleicht bleibe ich bis Januar meine Martica...das heisst dass wir uns nochmal treffen könnten.

Wie geht´s dir? dein Herzchen? ich hoffe alles ok...schreib mir ok? besos. ich habe dich Lieb.